For our business partner, an independent international oil-trading Group of companies that develops international and domestic business through its five entities located in Malta, Romania, Switzerland, Dubay, and Singapore, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, with excellent business modeling and analytical skills.
Office Location: 1 Mai, Sector1, Bucharest
- Prepare insightful management reporting and analysis of overall company performance on the relevant dimensions for leadership team in order to support business decision process
- Builds various scenarios gathering a large amount of data from various sources in order to support further business decisions.
- Provides professional advice to leadership team on the necessary measures to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of the organization.
- Creates ad-hoc analysis, reports or presentation requested by leadership team or investors
- Identify and drive improvements of current processes, in finance/accounting information and increase effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields. Advanced degree and/or certifications (ACCA, CIMA) are preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience as Financial Analyst; previous experience in oil and gas industry is a plus.
- Excellent business modelling and analytical skills and strong capabilities in translating business terms into business models.
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts and a very good understanding of how they relate to financial modelling and analysis
- Experience in forecasting and cash flow projection
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Power Point
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fluency in English – both, writing & speaking