For our client, an important international player specialized in real estate development, consulting and estate audit, photovoltaic projects we are recruiting a Financial Director, in Bucharest.
The experience, the success of their projects and the earned knowledge about their customer’s need are essential in all countries we do business in, like Czech, Romania, Bulgaria, and Serbia, where they're known for our accomplishments and their team’s professionalism.
What we are looking for:
- Finance professional, with at least 5-year experience in a similar field (experience in Real Estate would be an advantage);
- Good knowledge of accounting and fiscal legislation;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Good MS Office skills - particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel;
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous;
- Proactive attitude for preventing and solving financial and accountant issues;
- Leadership of our accounting team in Bucharest
- Responsibility for timely preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of reports for the mother company
- Cooperation with the auditor and external Tax advisor
- Preparation of documents for consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Responsibility for Navision implementation
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
- Responsibility for monthly financial statements
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with operations and project teams in cost analysis
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system
- Full support from finance department headquarters from the Czech Republic will be provided– communication on a daily basis.