Join our partner’s Development Team in Bucharest and become a member of their high ambitions team that works on both standard products as well as custom-made solutions for international clients. Our business partner is a leading IT company in data solutions and 3D technology. The mission of their software product is to simplify the designing, searching and selling processes.
Your role, first and foremost, is to push the boundaries of technology, primarily in the virtual and augmented reality space. Outside of a foundation in computer science or software engineering, what we’re looking for most is someone who loves exploring, learning and creating in order to rebuild the application up from scratch using Unity. The application is specially developed for bathroom showrooms, installers with or without showrooms and home interior designers.
- Office Location: Bd. Mircea Eliade no 7, near Aviatorilor subway.
- Meal tickets.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family.
- Arrival at the office: between 8-10 AM.
- Work from home (2 days/week).
- Excellent employment conditions.
- Modern office environment.
- Working in a friendly and international environment.
- Flat organizational structure.
- At least +3 years of development experience with Unity/C# and related tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant educational background (including certifications).
- Professional level mastery of Unity, C# and 3D application development.
- Proven experience with SQL / TFS / SCRUM is a bonus.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Passion for keeping up to date with the rapidly changing enhancements and features in Unity.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Availability to travel to the main office in The Netherlands.