For our business partner, an international company that offers complete Software Development, Complex infrastructure, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, We’ re seeking a Solution Architect with big data solid experience, to migrate smart towards more of a streaming architecture between the various data sources.
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
- 24 days of holiday
- Work from home
- Car park (optional)
- Medical subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program.
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise-level projects.
- Solid functional understanding of the Open-Source Big Data Technologies including major Kafka projects
- Experience with SQL, Druid, Spark
- Database design and modeling - logical and physical
- Performance tuning - table partitioning and indexing, process threading
- Hands-on experience with "commercializing" Hadoop applications (e.g. administration, security, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning)
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Must have worked with Machine Learning and Data Sciences applications in downstream with very strong experience in Python, SPARK Framework and deploying applications in the cloud
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in advanced analytics and Big Data with the minimum implementation of 2-3 projects at the enterprise level
- Hands-on experience in architecting solutions at scale in big data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)