For our business partner, an international company that offers complete Software Development, Complex infrastructure, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we’re looking for a DevOps Architect with a Leadership mindset, Kubernetes and Cloud solid experience.
You will be responsible to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently.
- Office Location: Green Gate Office, Tudor Vladimirescu Boulevard, Bucharest.
- 24 days of holiday
- Work from home
- Car park
- Medical subscription
- Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
- Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program.
- Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects.
- Help set strategic direction for infrastructure, deployment and development initiatives alongside the Systems Architecture, Information Security, Database Engineering and Delivery teams
- Analyze public cloud service usage and cost, providing recommendations for more efficient usage of resources
- Participate in a constant feedback loop among the community of DevOps engineering and enterprise architecture team
- Perform administration and deployment of infrastructure for business-critical applications, supporting a transition to public cloud services
- Work with software development teams to engineer and implement infrastructure solutions, including infrastructure automation, CI/CD pipelines and more
- Provide tier 3 support in responding to escalations or outages impacting critical business functions
- Provide evangelism for cutting-edge, sustainable automation in continuously integrating and deploying to multiple environments
- Linux server knowledge (install/config/ deploy/ tweaking/optimization/security/ maintenance).
- Virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes, other
- Configuration, source code, version control, deploy management (Jenkins, Git, TeamCity and Octopus0
- Cloud (preferably Google cloud)
- Other technologies: RabbitMQ, Node Js, Load balancing, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Web servers
- Database knowledge: SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Ticketing/Documentation: Jira, Confluence