Join our partner’s Development Team in Bucharest and become a member of their high ambitions team that works on both standard products as well as custom-made solutions for international clients.
Our client is a leading IT company in the Netherlands, leading to data solutions and 3D technology. The mission of their software product is to simplify the design, search and sales processes.
Your role is to improve current applications and to develop new functionalities and ideas. Besides working on their Data Platform, the other two projects that you will be assigned are related to fields like Data Processor and Eazy Bridge.
- Office Location: Bd. Mircea Eliade, near Aviatorilor subway.
- 23 days of holiday.
- Work from home (3 days/week).
- Flexible arrival at the office.
- Meal tickets worth 20 RON.
- Private medical insurance (Regina Maria IMM Ultra Medical Subscription) for you and your family.
- Voucher worth 150 RON for Birthdays / Easter / Christmas/Children's Day.
- Daily allowance of 50 euros per day when traveling in a delegation to the Netherlands.
- Reimbursement of transport costs to and from the airport.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant educational background (including certifications)
- Experience in developing web applications as Full Stack NET Developer
- At least +4 years of development experience in C#/.Net
- Proven experience within web and API development
- Experience with jQuery / CSS3 / DevOps / Azure / Swagger will most certainly help
- Worked before in some Agile (preferably SCRUM) methodology
- Interested to work in an international environment.
- Availability to travel to the main office in The Netherlands.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.