For our business partner, an ambitious company involved in the development of a complex software ecosystem for e-commerce from scratch using the newest technologies, we are looking for a Senior React Developer with excellent front-end coding skills and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
Subsequently, the entire technological design will form the basis of their eCommerce store based on gamification, Artificial Intelligence, and predictive analysis.
Central location: Nearby University subway station
- Exciting projects developed from scratch using the newest technologies: Node.JS, .NET Core, Golang, React.JS, microservices architecture, AI, Machine Learning, Streaming
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home.
- Private medical services subscription
- Meal tickets
In this role you will:
- Be part of the application development team in the ecosystem of eCommerce, which covers the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Be part of a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data.
- Participate in cloud development with extended scalability and advanced security requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in front end development; with implementations using the REST API.
- Strong experience with React previous implementations in the portfolio.
- Familiar with the use of functional interface component packages, with their modification as needed: multi-level grids, filters, multiple sorting, paging, specific editors, context menus, dialogs, calendars, alerts, wizards.
- Good knowledge and have previously applied graphical interface ergonomics concepts, UX design. Understand the point of view of users with reduced technical capabilities.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- Good understanding and assuming an Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience of working in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Relevant experience in the field of eCommerce, with the specific flows and concepts from another implementation-is an advantage.