Subsequently, the entire technological design will form the basis of their eCommerce store based on gamification, Artificial Intelligence, and predictive analysis.
Central location: Nearby University subway station,
Work at the Office & remote
- Exciting projects developed from scratch using the newest technologies: Node.JS, .NET Core, Golang, React.JS, microservices architecture, AI, Machine Learning, Streaming
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home.
- Private medical services subscription
- Meal tickets
In this role you will:
- Be part of the application development team in the ecosystem of an eCommerce, which covers the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Be part of a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data.
- Participate in cloud development with extended scalability and advanced security requirements.
- Degree in Science, Engineering, or IT graduate degree preferred.
- Strong Database knowledge: SQL (MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong experience in creating websites with implementations using REST API.
- Knowledge of security and correct techniques for implementing online applications to respond to the latest threats according to OWASP.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- Good knowledge and have previously applied graphical interface ergonomics concepts, UX design.
- Good understanding and applying the principles of aesthetics of a website, to put yourself in the role of a regular user and to provide him with a pleasant but also safe environment.
- Familiar with various devices and screen formats, with the creation of user interfaces with responsive, adaptable behavior.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and their application routine.
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Worked in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Relevant experience in the field of eCommerce, with the specific flows and concepts from another implementation-is an advantage.