We are looking for a dedicated Full-Stack .Net Developer for our business partner, one of the world's most extensive IP ( Intellectual Property) service providers.
As a member of an agile team, you will work closely together with your Team Lead, Product Manager, Quality Engineers, and other Software Developers responsible for those products.
In doing so, you will build modular services to be provided to and consumed by other development teams. As part of your daily tasks, you will analyze, fix, test, deploy and monitor products which are owned by the team and built with cutting-edge technology.
- Code, test, and maintain core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and secure functionality.
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of new features for our products.
- Work closely with other developers to ensure the best product.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the existing products.
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code and perform code reviews.
- Align with end-users to deliver best results.
- Bring in new ideas to improve existing code base.
- Operate platform and support other stakeholders from our offices around the world with technical training.
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to securely deploy, automate and maintain applications "You build it, you run it" .
- Learn the business of Intellectual Property and our products.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, and/or relevant professional experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development using the .NET framework.
- Knowledge of .NET (4.8 and above) with C#; ASP.NET (Core / Web API).
- Good knowledge of SOLID, TDD, Microservices / SOA.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL Server (2016 and above), and/or Nosql is considered as an asset.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containers (Docker, Kubernetes) is considered as an asset.
- Self-organized and creative team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management, self-organized, problem-solving and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills in English are mandatory, German and/or French are an asset.
What we offer:
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment
- A fantastic and amazingly talented team of technical and business people
- A possibility to integrate a mature software company and gain experience in software development and all the interactions of different teams collaborating together to develop a product
- A highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonus plan
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
- Intensive trainings delivered by our top specialists
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company