For our business partner, one of the leading service providers for commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for an ambitious MS Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant. A successful consultant in this position is able to demonstrate strong relationships with internal clients in gathering business requirements, assessing business needs, and providing creative and effective solutions that conform to emerging technology standards. The consultant is detail-oriented, able to multi-task, extremely organized, and able to prioritize multiple demands in a very fast-paced environment.
In addition, the projects are extremely diverse. They include consulting, configuration, and customizing of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform but also custom development. The technologies used are as broad as the entire Microsoft platform: Dynamics 365 CRM, Power Platform, Azure Cloud, DevOps, Power BI, and much more are part of our daily business.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implementation of tailor-made customer solutions based on MS Dynamics CRM on Cloud
- Build and maintain a good relationship with Business representatives in the project in order to understand As Is and To Be processes;
- Document (description and maps) the work processes for As Is and To Be;
- Identify improvement needs, priorities, and expectations;
- Communicate with business representatives and take approval for upcoming implementation;
- Be directly responsible for results delivered to the customer (development, configuration, integrations);
- Be the leading actor in UAT and Hypercare;
- Train users;
- Lead all project stages from analysis to post-implementation (including Change Requirements).
Your key qualifications:
- At least 3+ years experience with MS Dynamics CRM on Cloud
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products (CRM, Power Platform, Azure)
- Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experience configuring Microsoft CRM modules.
- Experience assisting with the definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces, and functional experience in leading technical teams through Microsoft CRM API usage; integration development
- MSD development and customization (.net, C#, java, js) - is a plus;
- Stakeholders’ management - is a plus;
- Knowledge of Power Platform (Power Automated) is a strong advantage.
- Ability to perform fit-gap analysis, build BRD / FRD;
- Experience with full project lifecycle: implementation, hyper care, support;
- Project Management know-how;
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and automation;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees including stakeholders.
- Proficiency in English.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Business Management.