For our business partner, a global company and leading partner in data-driven decision support, the world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics solutions for international customers, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
As DevOps Engineer you will be part of Global Managed Services team, participate in automation, improvement projects and participate to creation/transformation of hosting platforms on topics like security, availability, performance, efficiency, change management. This will include and not be limited to implement new deployment processes, GUI interfaces, IaaS, and SaaS platforms
- Collaboration with other departments on cloud projects,
- Collaboration with the software development team on the level where automation encounters issues with the software.
- Participate to activity standardization process definition for DevOps activities by taking in considerations best practices and different standards;
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to improve the deployment process.
- This role involves mentoring skills for Junior level team-members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minim 4 years relevant working experience.
- Experience with software deployment, test-driven development, unit testing, code-coverage, static analysis, process re-engineering and functional test automation.
- Experience in delivering structural solutions.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Scripting experience (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Json, Bicep, ARM template, API)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure/ Azure DevOps and familiar with Microsoft tooling.
- Experience with infrastructure operations or infrastructure development projects.
- You like to involve others, but you can work independently as well.
- Taking ownership is important to you. You are a problem solver, and you feel responsible.
- You are curious, creative, and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how.
- Fluent in English.
- Work – life balance approach.
- Great opportunities to develop yourself and fulfill your ambitions (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation options, trainings).
- Flexible schedule within the limits of the department’s availability.
- Additional vacation days based on years at the company.
- Meal tickets.
- Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly Sports Day.
- Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the ‘7card’ network.
- ‘Bookster’ subscription.
- Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary.