QA Manual Tester
For our business partner, one of the world's largest IP (Intellectual Property) service providers, we are looking for a talented QA Manual Tester to focus on manual testing of our business partner software products.
You will join the Payments Systems Team and primary duties will include manual testing of new feature enhancements in addition to regression testing of overall application. The candidate should comfortably make decisions and work both independently and as part of a small, dynamic team where everything the candidate does makes a difference.
- Analyze the requirements and acceptance criteria for new features and enhancements in the software
- Configure the test environment to execute required test cases
- Conduct review meetings to share test case status, discuss concerns and risk items, drive comprehensive test coverage, and assure general team alignment
- Define, execute, and analyze test cases collaborating with the team to validate achievement of acceptance criteria
- Perform different kinds of test: Regression, Non-functional, Exploratory, Integration;
- Documentation of defects/bugs and follow-up on the resolution;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- At least 3+ year experience in QA Manual Testing
- Proven experience in software testing, including functional and regression testing
- Experience with responsiveness and cross-browser testing
- Experience working with software development lifecycle tools, such as Jira, DevOps Azure, and Zephyr (test case management)
- Experience with user acceptance and user experience testing
- Experience in bug verification testing
- Advanced knowledge about QA Automation Testing-is a big plus
- Self-organized and creative team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn;
- Excellent time management, self-organized, problem-solving and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German and/or French is considered an asset;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field is an asset.
- A fantastic and amazingly talented team of technical and business people
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contributing to a diverse and international working environment
- A possibility to integrate a mature software company and gain experience in software development and all the interactions of different teams collaborating together to develop a product
- A welcoming working atmosphere in which talent is nurtured
- A highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonus plan
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
- Intensive training delivered by our top specialists
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an exciting, international business environment.
- IT&C | Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Manual QA Engineer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Evolve Today
This text can be a short description about your company. A so called "boilerplate", describing your business, services or products that you offer and your target group.
This text should be informative rather than selling.
QA Manual Tester
Loading application form
Already working at Evolve Today ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.