QA Automation Engineer
For our business partner, one of the world's largest IP (Intellectual Property) service providers, we are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of their products.
In this role, you will join the QA manual team and help them set up and build new automated tests. You will be working closely with the Developers, DevOps team and with Product Owners.
To ensure success as a QA Automation Engineer you should have a talent for finding bugs, you think about the happy path but also about edge cases. You like to code and are willing to learn the rich world of Intellectual Property.
You would like to participate in large-scale software development activities creating an impact for thousands of active users around the globe.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then we look forward to your application^^
- Setup and build a solution for automated end-to-end web app tests, automated integration tests with a database, automated API tests, and automated non-regression tests;
- Help us migrate our manual tests to automated tests;
- Be responsible for the automated tests, define and create a good structure according to best practices, constrains and tools, define a process;
- Propose tools and libraries you are going to use;
- Coach manual testers and grow the team of automation testers;
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts and other QAs to define and implement test scenarios;
- Document and manually execute test scripts;
- Collaborate with Dev teams the code is impacted by your testing mechanism;
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to automate your tests in our ci/cd build process;
- Ability to analyze test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports;
- Accurately identify, document and report defects. Define severities;
- Validate defects and facilitate interaction between developers and customer support during the defect resolution process;
- Reproduce bugs and create new test cases if necessary to improve the test coverage and product quality for non-regressions;
- Learn the business of Intellectual Property and our products.
- At least 4+ years of work experience as a QA Automation Tester
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience with web apps, end-to-end testing with Selenium and BDD;
- Experience with testing Angular, Vue, or React applications is considered an asset;
- Working experience with APIs, access tokens, certificates and security
- Knowledge of SQL and database;
- Programming and scripting skills to write your tests (preferably Python);
- Ability to read code (preferably C#);
- Proficient in Git;
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum;
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Pipelines, or Azure is considered an asset;
- Experience with OWASP is considered an asset;
- Self-organized and creative team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn;
- Excellent time management, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German and/or French is considered as an asset.
- A fantastic and amazingly talented team of technical and business people;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contributing to a diverse and international working environment;
- A possibility to integrate a mature software company and gain experience in software development and all the interactions of different teams collaborating together to develop a product;
- A welcoming working atmosphere in which talent is nurtured;
- A highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonus plan;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Intensive training delivered by our top specialists;
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company;
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an exciting, international business environment.
- IT&C | Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- QA Automation Engineer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Evolve Today
This text can be a short description about your company. A so called "boilerplate", describing your business, services or products that you offer and your target group.
This text should be informative rather than selling.
QA Automation Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Evolve Today ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.