For our amazing team, which is expanding, we are looking for a passionate Recruiter to join our team with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
Evolve Today has been built out of a passion for recruitment and connected services and with the purpose to make a difference in the market by offering consultative, high-class services with a determined and honest approach.
Are you looking for a role where you love to change people's lives on a daily basis ... and hire the best talent? Then, let’s talk
- Coordinate the interviewing process, using various interviewing best practices: structured interviews, behavioural questions, etc.
- Develop and implement an efficient recruitment strategy for every project assigned after an in-depth analysis of the client’s requirements (technical requirements, personality profile, compensation package)
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, social media channels, professional networks, recruitment platforms, etc.
- Craft the job ads and publish them in the most relevant environments for reaching targeted candidates
- Assess the applicant’s relevant experience, skills, motivation, and interests and determine if they are matching with the role
- Ensure a great candidate experience for every applicant through the entire recruitment process and build a trustworthy relationship with passive candidates
- Update and maintain the applicant tracking system
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2 years experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Talent Hunter, etc
- Prior exposure to a great variety of recruitment projects from different fields (Sales, Commercial, HR, Finance, IT&C, Engineering)
- Proven experience in tech recruitment, at least 1+ years of professional experience)- is a big plus
- The ability to understand specialised skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes -is a plus
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision, to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience in working and delivering within tight deadlines
- Good communication and interaction skills
- An out-of-the-box approach and a high sense of creativity
- Tenacity, resilience and results-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
What you'll get in return
- Flexibility in organising how you work
- Performance bonus
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Exciting recruitment projects
- Human Resources
- Recruitment Specialist
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Evolve Today
This text can be a short description about your company. A so called "boilerplate", describing your business, services or products that you offer and your target group.
This text should be informative rather than selling.
Loading application form
Already working at Evolve Today ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.