Senior GoLang Developer
For our client, an international software company with more than 20 years of experience on the market, we are looking for a Golang Developer to join they're growing IT Development Team.
The product is a very complex online Platform, which is an ambitious project that comes with both interesting challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have a great impact on the final product and grow your experience in a nice and supportive environment.
If you have a passion for IT and consider yourself a tech-savvy professional, who aspires to move forward in his career, then this job is the perfect match for you!
You will be:
- Owner of multiple microservices
- Implementing new features
- Applying best practices related to security, performance, scalability
- Helping on translating business requirements into high performance software
- Maintaining, adapting existing code
What you bring:
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in programming
- At least 2 years experience with Go
- Documentation and testing (unit, functional, integration) skills
- Version Control Systems (git, github, gitlab) and build/deploy pipelines
- Experience with Docker (images/containers),
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Storage, Http, gRpc and protobuffs
- Good understanding of networking (tcp/ip, dns)
- Experience in build, registry, deploy, versions
- Good understanding of code lifecycle (from local machine to production),
- Basic knowledge of encapsulation, deployment, communication, logging, tracing, metrics, relational (MySql, Postgres), non relational (Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- Knowledge of cache (Redis)
- Computer science fundamentals and beyond
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Experience with: java, bash, angular, messaging - kafka
- Experience with container orchestration - kubernetes, helm
- Private/public cloud experience - aws, azure, openstack
- Observability - prometheus, grafana, dashboarding
- experienced with linux systems (os fundamentals and administration)
What we offer:
- Good compensation plan, according to your skills and further development.
- Access to a complex product that uses the latest technologies
- A supportive team and environment, where your opinion really matters
- The opportunity to grow and improve your skills by dealing with various technical challenges.
- IT&C | Software Development
- Golang Developer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Evolve Today
This text can be a short description about your company. A so called "boilerplate", describing your business, services or products that you offer and your target group.
This text should be informative rather than selling.
Senior GoLang Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Evolve Today ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.