For our business partner, a multinational company that offers cutting-edge solutions for various industries, we are looking for a skilled and organized Recruiter to conduct a full-cycle recruitment process for various roles( Sales, Customer Support) and support in creating and implementing the company's hiring strategy.
We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about discovering untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping people develop successful careers.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for assigned positions, from job posting through the offer
- Partner with the local leadership team and global hiring function to develop and implement strategic initiatives for attracting and recruiting top talent, finding the best ways to build a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates
- Participate in strategic projects/initiatives, adjust global recommendations to regional specifics, and represent local needs in global initiatives
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Coordinate the interviewing process, using various interviewing best practices: structured interviews, behavioral questions, etc.
- You will offer support to Hiring Managers in the Talent Management process (e.g., to prepare career paths for key subordinate positions)
- You will be involved in handling University Relationships, Job Fairs, and Internship hiring.
- Work closely with multiple internal stakeholders (C&B, Employer Branding, Talent Management, Communications team, and more)
- Network and build contacts to source candidates better in the future.
- Work following company policy and standards.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- At least 2+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Experience in driving recruiting strategies and/or recruiting initiatives;
- Ability to partner closely with HR colleagues in different countries;
- Creativity to identify talent pools using all sorts of alternative channels (job boards, social media, referrals, etc.)
- Strong customer-focused attitude with the ability to prioritize the long-term benefit of the company
- Strong analytical skills combined with a strategic mindset;
- Ability to build business relationships based on trust and credibility;
- Results-oriented professional, with initiative and commitment to achieve the objectives, improving the quality of the service;
- Ability to innovate and propose new recruitment solutions with a focus on the candidate;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or relevant fields.
- Human Resources
- Recruitment Specialist
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Evolve Today
This text can be a short description about your company. A so called "boilerplate", describing your business, services or products that you offer and your target group.
This text should be informative rather than selling.
Loading application form
Already working at Evolve Today ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.