IT Audit and Consultancy Manager
For our business partner, a leading IT consultancy company that has a high level of experience both in the Romanian market and abroad, we are searching for an IT Audit and Consultancy Manager.
You will be involved in IT audits and Consultancy Services for large-scale clients (Banks, Insurance Companies, Brokers, the Public sector, and Tech Startups). In addition to performing or taking part in IT audits, you will be part of IT Governance consultancy projects that will consist in helping our clients develop a stronger and more mature IT Governance framework, design and implement new security controls and assist in implementing security standards.
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies;
- Evaluate the conformity of audited systems based on known industry benchmarks and standards (ISO27001, ISACA, etc);
- Plan, implement, monitored, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks;
- Conduct audit missions based on national and EU requirements (ADR, ASF, CERT-RO, BNR, NIS, EIDAS);
- Participate in or conduct GDPR Gap Assessments;
- Review specific audit/compliance documentation (policies, procedures, audit reports, etc.);
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff;
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations; Review, evaluate and test application controls;
- Provide guidance to customers concerning IT security systems (SIEM, DLP, EDR, Firewall, WAF, etc.); Act as CISO for various clients, when required;
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks;
- Manage a 4-person team;
- Follow up on tasks and ensure proper and timely delivery of needed deliverables;
- Develop a strong relationship with our customers and develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- You will be involved in Consultancy projects that help customers implement relevant security systems, such as SIEM, DLP, GRC, WAFs, Firewalls, etc. Hands-on experience with these systems is not expected, but you should have general knowledge)
- At least 5 years of IT or compliance department experience;
- 1-2 years of team lead experience - preferably;
- Proven experience in participating in or conducting IT Audits;
- Proven experience in the implementation of security systems;
- Previous consulting experience will be considered a plus;
- A good IT knowledge base will be considered a plus;
- Familiarity with project management best practices;
- CISA certification will be considered a strong plus.
- People skills and excellent communicative skills;
- Great time management skills;
- Good negotiation skills and critical thinking;
- Client and results-oriented;
- Ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team;
- Self-driven and highly motivated;
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Good command of foreign languages (English is mandatory);
- Strategic thinking.
- Financial accounting
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Evolve Today
This text can be a short description about your company. A so called "boilerplate", describing your business, services or products that you offer and your target group.
This text should be informative rather than selling.
IT Audit and Consultancy Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Evolve Today ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.