We are looking for a Business Development Manager for our business partner, a company that through programmatic advertising and advanced proprietary technologies contributes to increasing the impact of website advertising on the publishers' profits. The company operates at the international level, working with partners in around 40 countries across the world.
You will have great ownership in developing the business in Romania, also benefiting from the support of a group of professionals who already reached very good results in other countries.
The main objective of this job is to find and partner with publishers and optimize their income from programmatic advertising.
Lead the strategic development, management, and growth of key partnerships with digital media providers across the (country) market.
Map the local market, identify publishers and key decision makers, programmatic market trends and habits, and technical solutions of individual publishers.
Establish relationships and develop networks in the industry, lead generation, account management, meet and communicate with clients mainly publishers, educate them on the company’s programmatic offering and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Based on the information obtained about publishers, prepare individual business offers and attract publishers to try our service. This is followed by customer retention efforts, upselling, and creating new business opportunities.
- You will be the main point of contact for local publishers and will be the communication link between the back office and the client.
- Use all technical support received from the head office in order to lead all facets of the sales cycle: research the marketplace, onboard, present, negotiate, train, optimize campaigns and bring on new business.
- Collaborate with other teams to plan and carry through on the execution of business deals.
- Represent the company at local & international industry-related conferences and events.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2+ years of (programmatic) sales experience, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals (working on the publisher side is a plus).
- It is essential that you have a good network of contacts within publishers and you are able to develop a network.
- You have experience with brands and agencies, and technology platforms, as well as a good understanding of advertising products and related technologies and vendor trends.
- You developed a solid understanding of the digital media and ad tech landscape.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to recognize business opportunities define you.
- You are client-facing, highly target driven with strong communications, and well-equipped with networking and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and an enthusiastic, contributing team member, with the ability to work independently. Self-starter & quick learner.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- You are interested in working on a B2B collaboration model.
What's in it for you? Besides defining a new business and influencing its evolution according to your professional profile and ideas, you will have the real opportunity to be the Country Manager of Romania as a next step.
If you feel that we described you as a professional and also your objectives as a next career step, let's discuss how you can extend our partner's business on the Romanian market.