We are looking for an Account Manager for our business partner - a global, world-leading brand that provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector. They have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, they’re a great place for you to show your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
In this role, you will be providing high-level customer consultation in a professional field sales-based role and working within a high-performing diverse team.
The purpose of the role is to create value in the allocated account's portfolio through effective design and implementation of individual account strategies to build long-term, sustainable and profitable relationships with the customer. The role involves professional field sales and high-level customer consultation in the defined territory within the target industry. The job holder needs to provide efficient solutions and technical support to customers and represent the brand in the marketplace.
What you need is:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical or commercial field and are business savvy
- Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in the construction business, installations, industrial, and energy & industry segment
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage, and competitive drive
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
- Ability to work with a multi-level approach and to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
- Flexibility to travel
- Medium in English
- A driving license, category B is mandatory!
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own car full of tools and one-to-one coaching.
You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers, and these might be trades experts, project managers, or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day, you’ll report to your area sales manager, who will also be there to help you manage your career.
- Individual & team bonuses
- Regional contests with attractive prizes (vacations abroad, luxury products)
- Holiday bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Meal tickets
- Discounts on the purchase of the company's products
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority within the company