Back-end Java Developer
For our business partner, a dynamic software company that created one of the most practical solutions to reduce chaos and bring order to the support process, we are looking for a Back-end Java Developer.
The product is a platform that can work by itself, as well as in conjunction with complementary solutions and you will join a team with an extended professional history together, in their endeavor to transform it and position it on the market.
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency.
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives.
- Develop and test software.
- Identify and resolve various technical issues arising.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Propose changes to the current Java infrastructure.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Manage Java and Java EE application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years experience in Java development.
- Experience working with Spring ecosystem (Boot, Security, web).
- Good knowledge of markup languages such as XML, JSON.
- Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts.
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns.
- Expertise in continuous integration.
- Experience in working with databases (PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git.
- Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Skilled in writing reusable Java libraries and clean code.
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services.
- Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Private medical subscription at Medicover.
- WorldClass subscription.
- Meal tickets.
- Extra holidays added every 3 years in the company.
- At the office - parking lots with electric car chargers.
- IT&C | Software Development
- Java Developer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Evolve Today
This text can be a short description about your company. A so called "boilerplate", describing your business, services or products that you offer and your target group.
This text should be informative rather than selling.
Back-end Java Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Evolve Today ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.