For our business partner, a dynamic SaaS start-up that created one of the most practical solutions to reduce chaos and bring order to the support process, we are looking for a Marketing Manager.
The product is a platform that can work by itself, as well as in conjunction with complementary solutions and you will join a team with extended professional history together, in their endeavor to position it on the market.
As a Marketing Manager you will be making a difference in driving all activities in this area, working together with the technical and management teams in order to increase market presence and product quality. You will have the power to define how the product will look like and how it will be perceived by the potential and current partners.
We would be happy to see how your experience can change the path for our partner's product. Have you had the chance to create impact on a product and directly influence the results of a company or to work with a start-up on a software product? Then let's discuss about this.
Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans for the entire organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Be not only a great marketing leader, but also a great business leader.
Work with executives to determine budgets and targets; develop pricing strategies for products and services.
Guide the direction of the marketing strategy and work with external partners where necessary in order to achieve it.
- Align creative direction with the company’s strategic goals and oversee all marketing campaigns for the company.
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies.
- Work together with the technical team in order to improve the product according to market needs and trends.
Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Update senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and report on the results of campaigns.
Previous hands-on experience as a Marketing Manager for a company developing technical products.
- Being able to develop a marketing plan from scratch according to the specific of the company and product and implement it.
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing.
- Had the chance to work in promoting products/services on international level, with a focus on EMEA.
- Experience in working with collaborators where necessary to cover parts of the marketing strategy.
- Ability to coordinate staff on different areas of responsibility in order to deliver on the set marketing goals.
- Previous experience on developing marketing strategy for a SaaS product is highly appreciated.
- Ability to define a strategy, set objectives and follow on their evolution.
- Very good communication abilities.
- Active interest in understanding the market, conducting research and analysis.
- Elaborate reports on activities in order to follow results and define improvement actions.
Advanced English level.
What's in it for you:
- You will have the chance to define a strategy from scratch, follow it and be able to impact the evolution of a technical product.
- Be part of the core team of the company and benefit from this position.