For our business partner, a dynamic SaaS start-up that created one of the most practical solutions to reduce chaos and bring order to the support process, we are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for technology and a track record of delivering successful products.
The product is a platform that can work by itself, as well as in conjunction with complementary solutions and you will join a team with an extended professional history together, in their endeavor to position it on the market.
As a Product Manager, you will have a strategic role, bringing your vision and making a significant impact on the growth and success of the company. We need a strategic thinker with a focus on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction, that will be responsible for driving product development from concept to launch and beyond, delivering exceptional products to the customers.
You will be responsible for:
Defining and executing the product roadmap. You will work closely with the leadership team to understand the company's vision and goals and translate them into a clear and actionable product roadmap. You will be responsible for prioritizing and balancing short-term and long-term objectives, and for ensuring that the product team is aligned with the overall strategy.
Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements. You will work closely with customers, sales teams, and other stakeholders to understand their needs and pain points and use this information to inform product development. You will be responsible for defining and prioritizing features and requirements, and for communicating these clearly to the engineering team.
Driving product development from concept to launch. You will be responsible for managing the product development process, including setting milestones and deliverables, tracking progress, and working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the product is delivered on time and with high quality.
Analyzing market trends and customer feedback. You will be responsible for staying up-to-date on market trends and customer feedback, and for using this information to inform product strategy. You will be expected to use data and analytics to understand customer behavior and make informed decisions about the direction of the product.
Collaborating in an effective manner with cross-functional teams (engineering, design, sales, marketing, and customer success) to ensure that the product is successful.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Business, or Engineering.
- A proven track record of delivering successful products. Prior experience as a Product Manager or in a related role is preferred.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills. You should be able to, and be able to identify and solve problems in a fast-paced environment, thinking creatively and using your analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and stakeholders and be able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills. You should be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and be able to prioritize and balance short-term and long-term objectives.
- Experience in Agile product development, with a good understanding of agile frameworks.
- A passion for technology and a desire to learn and stay up-to-date on industry trends.