We are looking for a Logistics Manager to coordinate the overall supply chain management activities of our partner.
You will be successfully managing and accompanying the entire delivery schedule so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Our partner is a commodities trading company that uses its own expertise and logistical networks to distribute petrochemicals and petroleum products around the world, efficiently and responsibly. Product delivery is made by sourcing and managing the movement of the products through the relevant infrastructures.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation of goods;
- Tactical provision and maintenance of the pending deliveries and shipments;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle;
- Liaise and negotiate with forwarder and transport companies, brokers, agents, stations, and terminals (place of loading/place of discharge);
Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency;
- Plan routes and process shipments;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints regarding delivery aspects;
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timelines targets;
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements;
- Comply with laws and regulations;
- Monitor wagons/truck dislocation and keep up-to-date data.
Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager;
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management;
- Proficient in standard logistics software;
- Preferred previous experience in petrochemical or connected industry;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- Ability to potentially lead and manage staff;
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain;
- Microsoft Word/ Excel / PDF experience;
English - advanced level.
You will be one of the first employees of the company in Romania and you can choose to be directly involved in the operations' development here.
The results achieved will be recognized by the company and translated into bonuses, to be added to the overall compensation package.