For our business partner, one of the main providers of insulation solutions, we are looking for a long-term colleague to perform as an Area Sales Manager (Technical insulation solutions) in the West area and expand the customer base and achieve sales quotas in the territory assigned.
Our business partner is part of a rapidly European growing company group, headquartered in Belgium, that operates in 15 countries. It is specialized in the distribution and conversion of innovative solutions for thermal insulation, high-temperature insulation, passive fire protection, and acoustic insulation. The customers are installers, international contractors, wholesalers, and OEMs in a wide range of industries and markets.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement and adjust the sales strategy in alignment with business objectives, ensuring that sales targets are consistently met;
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business;
- Communicate deal status to company management regularly;
- Receive requests for quotations and prepare, track and record quotes;
- Be responsible for order processing and confirmation;
- Assure technical support for Customers;
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and working closely with the marketing department;
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth in the region assigned;
- Periodically review the market size and potential, update the database of clients and identify new potential clients;
- Analyze the market, prices, trends, and needs of the clients;
- Prepare sales forecasts; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against
forecasts to identify problems/opportunities and proactively suggest actions to be
- Offer support for logistics tasks (organizing shipments to customers).
At least 3+ years of technical sales experience;
- Ability to work independently and with co-workers;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Technical mindset, able to understand and explain complex products
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Very good English skills (written, conversational)
- Residence nearby Timisoara
Would be an advantage:
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of different ERP systems;
- Experience in the sale of technical insulation, fastening technology products, passive fire protection products, high-temperature insulation solutions, and acoustic insulation;
- Youthful and dynamic team;
- Company car;
- Business phone / laptop;
- Motivating salary package (meal vouchers, medical insurance, annual bonus).