For our business partner, a leading IT consultancy company that has a high level of experience both in the Romanian market and abroad, we are searching for an IT Security Consultant (Auditor) with expertise in the assurance sector.
This role will be part of the project management office team, that also manages and conducts several types of IT audits for large-scale clients (Banks, Insurance Companies, Brokers, Public sector).
In addition to performing or taking part in IT audits, you will be part of IT Governance consultancy projects that will consist in helping our clients develop a stronger and more mature IT Governance framework, design and implement new security controls and assist in implementing security standards (ISO27001).
What you will do:
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies;
- Evaluate the conformity of audited systems based on known industry benchmarks and standards (ISO27001, ISACA, etc);
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks;
- Conduct audit missions based on national requirements (ADR, ASF, CERT-RO, BNR);
- Participate in or conduct GDPR Gap Assessments;
- Write and review specific audit/compliance documentation (policies, procedures, audit reports, etc.);
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures;
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff;
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations;
- Review, evaluate and test application controls;
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
What you bring:
- At least 3+ years of experience in IT or compliance department;
- Proven experience in participating in or conducting IT Audits;
- Familiarity with project management best practices;
- Good IT knowledge base and previous consulting experience are considered a plus;
- CISA certification would be a strong advantage.
Soft skills required:
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Great time management skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Critical thinking;
- Client and results-oriented;
- Ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team;
- Self-driven and highly motivated;
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Good command of foreign languages (English is mandatory);
- Strategic thinking.