For our business partner - a software company that helps the healthcare industry to improve the lives of patients by including cutting-edge technologies into day to day processes, we are looking for a motivated Technical Writer who will help create a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure.
You will be part of a team that has been an innovator and a leader in developing software for life sciences for almost 20 years, collaborating with more than 250 companies towards improving their research, manufacture processes and monitoring the evolutions and safety of the therapies developed.
If you are passionate about the latest technological advancements and you have a talent to synthesize technical content and create training materials addressed to different end-user personas, then this job is for you.
You will join the product management team and work closely with the engineering and product marketing departments.
- You will create, modify, and maintain technical documents, such as software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation;
Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality;
Responsible for writing, editing, reviewing, and proofing procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users;
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and client deliverables;
- You will work with Confluence in order to organize information and share it with the team in order to follow-up on specific requirements; also, your any other choices in terms of tools will be appreciated;
Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloging it for internal and/or external use.
At least 2+ years of professional experience on a similar role, in the software sector;
Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill;
Knowledge of documentation writing tools and interest in working with the most efficient ones;
- Very strong writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex information;
- Ability to adjust style and documentation approach to the target audience.
- Strong technical skills and ability to pick up new concepts and tools fast;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Motivated to innovate and constantly improve current processes;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical material in a live setting.
- 100% remote working;
- Competitive Compensation + Equity;
- Private Healthcare Coverage;
- Generous equipment budget (FTE only);
- Knowledge and Skills Grant.