We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer (React.js/Node.js) to be part of a team that brings enhanced efficiency, security, transparency, and control to Real Estate using enterprise software solutions.
Our business partner aims to improve financial services by adding the right tools that businesses in the real estate ecosystem need and leveraging the power of blockchain for their benefit.
Your main responsibilities:
Design and develop complex software applications, based on technical requirements;
- Collaborate with the rest of the team for the development of new product features, using React.js and Node.js concepts;
API development and integration with the front-end services;
- Prioritize tasks based on the requirements or changes;
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications;
- Implement and contribute to engineering practices and processes;
- Give your input to code reviews and ensure product quality;
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints.
At least 5 years of professional experience in software development;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Economic studies;
- Capitalize on blockchain technology in order to offer high-end solutions;
- Good knowledge of OOP & functional programming, composition over inheritance, immutable data structure, SOLID principles, and unidirectional data flow;
- Proven experience with RESTful API;
- Good experience in technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS;
- Good knowledge of JWS/JWT, OAuth 2, Docker, and PostgreSQL ;
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology;
- Working knowledge of product development architecture and solution design;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Would be an advantage:
- Front-end frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap;
- Experience with Next.js and Nest.js;
- Cloud environments (AWS);
- Knowledge of blockchain technology;
- Understanding of the fintech industry;
- Good understanding of Typescript’s type system (interfaces, union vs. intersection types, mapped types, enums, guards, and generics).
If you want to be part of an experienced team, passionate about technology and are actively involved in a game-changing project for the financial services and real estate industries, then this is the right role for you.