We are looking for an experienced Delivery Operations Manager who will coordinate the teams involved in testing a huge live streaming platform, as part of the process of rewriting it towards SaaS architecture.
Our business partner is a fast-growing and innovative internet development company, with over 15 years of international experience in building and maintaining web-based projects. Their main project is not your usual platform. It must face heavy traffic (55 mil. unique users/month, 380 million page views, 25k concurrent users every second), live video streaming (webRTC, HLS), and fast loading website. They have around 120+ microservices built so far.
This might be the place for you if you have:
- Strong business, operations, and technical vision.
- Have been successful working across organizational boundaries, bringing together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find solutions
- At least 5+ years of experience with strategic planning, defining company vision, mission, and goals
- Good knowledge of process improvement
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies and Software development life cycle (SDLC)
Proven track record of raising the bar on performance by insisting on the highest standards and delivering results by leading teams in an operations environment.
Strong people leadership and engagement skills and demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Excellent communicator, in fluent written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate at all levels of seniority within the organization. Able to write strong business proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
Your main responsibilities:
- Proven experience with people management, includes: 1 to 1 meetings, career path, and yearly performance assessment
- Lead and participate in strategic projects, including new product and feature launches, process improvements, and geographic expansion
- Facilitate regular review of project operations workflow; investigate, identify, propose, and implement new processes to improve project efficiency
- Set clear metrics for success, analyze data and use it to identify key problems in daily operations and figure out solutions for those problems
- Optimize how teams are organized, enforce the right processes and continuously identify improvement opportunities at every level
- Ensure the development, alignment, and implementation of end-to-end processes, leading to operational, process, quality, standard, and delivery optimization
- Propose simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- Build (and manage) long-lasting relationships with stakeholders and vendors
- Report on weekly & quarterly KPIs and projects to senior leadership
- Collaborate closely with HR & Recruitment in regards to recruitment, training, retention, and set headcount growth.
- Possesses good negotiation skills & may take part in the sales process, thus enabling the growth of the organization.