For our business partner, a leading IT consultancy company that has a high level of experience both in the Romanian market and abroad, we are searching for a Technical Business Analyst with expertise in the assurance sector.
You will have a key position in the organization, that combines both great technical skills and excellence in terms of customer management.
You will also be managing client expectations, assigning tasks to team members, overall team management, follow-up on tasks that need to be finalized, and generating various activity-related reports in a timely manner.
It is paramount to have great people skills and to enjoy challenging tasks that generate a high level of functionality for end users. The job assumes involvement in all the phases of the implementation of software applications.
- Acts as a liaison between business users and IT personnel, and aims to provide the highest quality of services to the client company, related to the implementation process of various software applications.
- Participate in business requirements meetings with business owners;
- Assign and follows-up on tasks delegated to team colleagues;
- Keeps track of business users' requests and makes sure that the requests are met by the implemented functionalities;
- Generate and provide various reports as asked by the client's management team;
- Writing and reviewing business requirements documents and technical design documents (for both implementation projects and change requests);
- Develop and supervise the development of custom reports, as specified by business users;
- Following up on topics and ensuring that proposed deadlines are met;
- Writing and agreeing on test scenarios with business owners;
- Participating in and leading user acceptance testing meetings;
- Post-go-live support;
- Support handover to colleagues from the Client's IT Department;
- Level 3 support activities, related to already implemented software applications;
- Escalation of support tickets to external providers.
- 3-5 years experience in implementing or developing software applications;
- Participated in at least three software application implementation projects;
Team management experience;
Web Services knowledge (REST or SOAP) is considered a must.
- Experience in implementing complex IT systems in an ever-changing IT environment;
- Software development skills (back-end) are considered a plus;
Intermediate SQL scripting skills (Oracle or Microsoft based);
- Insurance or financial services business skills are considered a plus;
- Database administration skills are considered a plus;
- Linux skills (RedHat, Oracle Linux, CentOS) are considered a plus.
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Great presentation skills;
- Friendly and enthusiastic;
- Go-getter attitude;
- Well organized;
- Fast learner;
- Passionate about the IT industry as a whole and about software applications in particular;
- English is a must.