For our business partner, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions in Romania, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their world-class community of talented teams.
Its mission is to make the future of payments safer, more modern, and better adapted to the customer's needs, so it will continue to develop services to make life better for people and transform the way they experience the process of bill payments.
- Translates business requirements for the technical teams and discusses the technical feedback with business teams to achieve the business goal;
- Obtain and distribute acceptance sign-off;
- Write good quality user stories and acceptance criteria so that a developer can work effectively.
- Supports the development and execution of acceptance tests based on acceptance criteria, verifying that stories meet acceptance criteria;
- Analyze customer feedback and action to influence the roadmap and ensure ongoing client satisfaction;
- Collaborate with key internal and customer stakeholders to ensure that business needs are met throughout the deployment lifecycle;
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to stakeholders
At least 3 years of experience in working on software projects;
- Experience in understanding a business or a process and presenting it in a structured way;
- Experience in capturing user needs and requirements;
- Knowledge of how to write requirements (Functional and Non-Functional);
- Strong communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps and experience in utilizing Agile software development methodologies would be an advantage.
You will benefit of:
- Two company vacation villas are available (seaside and mountainside).
Infinite vacation starting with the third year. First-year comes with 25 vacation days.
- Anything you can read! Any book from Amazon / Safari / O’Reilly.
- Sponsored certifications and courses.
- Medical insurance and optional pension fund.
- Yearly and surprise bonuses.