For our business partner, a software company that developed the first AI department for Call and Contact Center industry together with an out-of-the-box telephony platform (ticketing, workforce management, video inspector, chatbots), we are searching for a quality C# Developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects.
- Design, development, and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- At least 3+ years experience in C# development
- Experience in web development using different frameworks.
- Experience with Microsoft environment (ex: Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10).
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding REST, and JSON.
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS, and unit testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (ex: MS SQL Server).
- A good combination of rigor, creativity, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English