We are looking for a motivated React Developer for our business partner a SaaS that reinvents the way professionals interact in the online environment.
They build a powerful platform that embeds all your favorite tools and apps directly into your online sessions. It also comes with a next-level agenda builder, integrated calendar, and one of the world’s best cloud storage functions.
Your tasks will be
- Developing frontend features that enhance the user experience
- Building reusable code for future use
- Actively participating in the SCRUM ceremonies
- Performing code review
- Updating components/CSS/tests/libraries, creating new features and incidents
- Provide technical solutions to complex programming problems
- Work effectively as part of a team
- At least 1+ year of experience working on a React product
- Good understanding of React patterns, component splitting, and hooks.
- Good CSS knowledge and cross-browser CSS requirements. (SASS/SCSS is a plus)
- Basic GIT usage.
- Basic knowledge of Typescript is a must.
- Minimum GraphQL knowledge (how to build queries, mutations, subscriptions, what fragments are, and how to use them). Previous experience working with Apollo Client is a plus
- Good understanding of how the browser communicates with a server, especially when GraphQL is used.
- The ability to work on other people's code and in teams.
- The ability to switch contexts with ease.
- Good stress management.
- Analytic thinking and high attention to details
- Proficiency in English