For our business partner, a leader in the industry of commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for a Solution Architect for Mobile Applications to join the team, in the common path of building successful software products.
In this role, you will be a part of the future of transportation services software.
In this role you will:
- Drive the analysis of the functional and technical requirements of products and the determination of solution concepts in the environment of mobile applications;
- Work on Android and iOS platforms, in native implementation and mainly via cross-platform technologies such as Flutter and Web Apps;
- Lead the development and it's continuous evolution (iOS, Android, front-end and back-end with Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka);
- Use your experience as a Solution Architect to evaluate and design apps that can be operated flawlessly;
- Together with your colleagues, you will develop best practices and actively encourage regular knowledge transfer.
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or related;
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile development environment;
- Hands-on experience on defining mobile solutions architecture;
- Strong background and proven experience in requirements analysis, architecture and system design as well as the creation of technical concepts;
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem solving skills, with high-levels of creativity;
- Excellent relationship building, teamwork, and collaboration skills;
- Interested in developing skills and education;
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Working method: Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban;
- Mobile: Android, iOS;
- Frontend: Angular;
- Backend: Java;
- Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure;
- Tools: Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps.