For our business partner, a software company that is committed to creating the best solution, from mobile and web applications to AI/ML solutions, we are looking for a Software .Net Developer.
You must have an inquiring mind, with a desire to learn new skills and a broad understanding of engineering fundamentals plus the ability to work efficiently within a geographically distributed team. Your primary responsibility will be to build .NET applications, full-stack, and coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Understand business and functional requirements, and translate them into technical requirements.
- Create technical design solutions based on them.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Development and configuration of applications from conceptualization through stabilization.
- Code review, testing, debugging, and documenting application.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Develop and recommend technical strategies and solutions to management.
- Lead implementation of application by analyzing the current system environment, using technical tools and utilities, and performing complex product customization and verification procedures to ensure successful installation of systems hardware/software.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Professional experience with .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#.
- Professional experience with database development: queries, stored procedures, etc (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Good experience with WCF / REST services, OAuth.
- Experience with SaaS, Microservices, Docker.
- Good understanding of cloud services, virtualization, networking, and cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.).
- Familiar with Test-Driven Development (TDD) development methodology
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent level in the English language - both spoken and written.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure, and complying with strict deadlines.
- Relevant university degree in IT or in the related domain.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in cryptography and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Solidity / Truffle / Remix
- Familiar with JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus
- Good understanding of Blockchain technology