For our business partner, an ambitious company involved in the development of a complex software ecosystem for e-commerce using the newest technologies, we are looking for a Scrum Master to join their growing team.
Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems, and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
- Foster and help maintain a positive mindset and team spirit.
- Help the team tailor and adapt the agile processes and concepts, facilitate adherence to them and ensure compliance.
- Support product owners in defining or refining requirements
- Support the developers in eliminating conflicts and misunderstandings and proactively help to find solutions
- Facilitate the individual team members and team development; help your colleagues discover their strengths and competencies and minimize or alleviate their weaknesses.
- Support a continuous learning mindset inside the agile team and outside it. Help your
- colleagues understand and apply the agile methods and their benefits (and drawbacks).
- Suggest and facilitate the adoption of (new) tools to track and improve team health and
- Remove obstacles, provide a path to answers, suggest solutions, and be a shield for the team so it can focus on developing outstanding software aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Ensure that user stories meet the previously defined acceptance and quality criteria
- Proven experience of 5+ years as hands-on Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of the agile mindset, processes, methods, and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Coach the development team, conduct and facilitate scrum ceremonies
- Knowledge of patterns and techniques for monitoring and facilitating efficiently the process (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs)
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines.
- Previous experience working with OKRs is a plus.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Ability to facilitate and run effective meetings
- Self-starter with the ability to balance many tasks with changing priorities
- Proven ability to handle a wide variety of tasks and successfully prioritize work
- Professionally experienced with project and people management
- Excellent English communication skills – both spoken and written
- Background in computer science, (business) psychology, cultural studies, or economics
- Be in a company where you can make a difference: you’ll have the freedom to innovate and quickly adopt new ideas.
- You can work in a flexible office//remote arrangement in our offices located in Bucharest’s Old City Center. We encourage a free and healthy office culture.
- A bespoke career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.
- Other goodies like 23 vacation days, meal tickets, top-notch health subscription, bi-monthly office get-togethers, a monthly team sponsored lunches, short Fridays & more