For our business partner, an ambitious company involved in the development of a complex software ecosystem for e-commerce using the newest technologies, we are looking for a QA Engineer (Manual) to join the team.
The successful candidate should be a strong problem-solver, passionate about software quality assurance, and able to build highly scalable solutions for e-commerce software.
- Ensures quality and compliance with specifications by testing iOS, Android, and Web applications.
- Determine and develop test strategies for a wide range of testing issues and drive to completion, covering functional testing, integration, system, usability, performance, and regression.
- Understands and describes bug life cycle, evaluating test data, problem discovery, tracking, and resolution.
- To have a decisive role in the development flow (go / no go), with involvement in the management of deliveries.
- Ensure compatibility testing between versions, performance, and security.
- Communicate permanently with the development team for the tested components.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring QA procedures and methodology.
- The ability to participate in defining UX criteria is appreciated.
- Providing functional feedback aimed at improving the product is also appreciated.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
At least 3 years of experience in testing web applications based on REST API.
- Extensive experience in testing with all common browsers and tools specific to common client platforms.
- Relevant experience in the field of eCommerce.
- Previous experience with automatic scripts and the concept of automation in general.
- You are used to the routine of working procedurally and rigorously with bug management, tracking, and reporting tools
Nice to have:
- A significant advantage is knowledge of concepts and flows from a similar process from another implementation.
- Knowledge of automatic graphical interface testing is appreciated.
- Knowledge of security and online application testing techniques to check for the latest OWASP threats.