For our business partner, an ambitious company involved in the development of a complex software ecosystem for e-commerce using the newest technologies, we are looking for a BI Developer to manage their master data set, develop reports, and troubleshoot data issues.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Develop BI application based on e-commerce platform related to PostgreSQL data sources.
- Develop and implement reports and queries to drive business processes.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a business intelligence/data warehouse system.
- Experience in one of the BI tools like Tableau /Power BI.
- Proficiency working with PostgreSQL, PL/SQL.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals
- Analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret end-user business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of the challenges and best practices of BI in Cloud environments.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.