For our business partner - a company built out of a passion for technology and financial services, with European coverage, we are looking for a Delivery Manager, to drive the teams and continue to ensure the success of the projects.
You will be the one guiding the software development and implementation processes, based on the activity of the team that has grown over the years in an organic manner. Also, the business will count on you to present in the most relevant way the products and their advantages from a technical perspective.
The company will continue to grow under your counseling, the commitment being to have strong and diverse teams, constantly motivated and following their career development.
Your role will be to:
Lead the software development teams, offering guidance in building solid and innovative solutions based on clients' needs;
- Focus on structuring the teams in the most efficient way for them and for the projects;
Define a development and delivery strategy, with a focus on the company's objectives and the purpose to offer internally and externally improved services;
Drive the direction of the projects focusing on the right mix of technologies and tools;
- Make sure that consistent standards and approaches are guiding the teams;
- Focus on encouraging clean and healthy structured, well-documented code throughout the projects;
Follow-up on delivery of the projects and make sure that the quality, cost, and time objectives are well balanced and achieved;
Create and maintain a suitable culture within the team, where individuals take ownership, are proud of delivering excellence and quality and new ideas are constantly encouraged;
- Plan for team growth considering the mix of skills required within the projects;
- Strive to ensure that processes and appropriate levels of knowledge are shared between teams;
- From a people management perspective, you will lead and be involved in technical recruitment, appraisals, 1to1 meetings, identify training needs, motivate and performance manage the team;
- Take control over critical support instances and put into place the correct escalation and process to manage and resolve issues as soon as possible;
Support the business development team with pre-sale activities, contribute to RFPs where appropriate and assist in large pitches to potential clients where required;
Who you are and what you bring to the team:
- A senior-level professional with extensive experience in leading software development projects and teams;
- Passion for software development and a constant interest in making day to day business processes more efficient by using the right software products;
Advanced knowledge of different technologies, tools and methodologies and the ability to define the right stack of technologies in different contexts in order to develop qualitative and efficient software;
Strong leadership and leading by example profile;
- Direct experience in managing and leading staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives;
Proactivity and very good organizational skills, with strong time management and planning abilities;
- You are accustomed to working with tight deadlines and manage to reach them and keep the team's calm under pressure;
Previous experience in participating to sales meetings and ability to present the software to a diverse audience;
- Experience in advising key stakeholders at the senior and board levels;
- You enjoy bringing your enthusiasm and motivational nature in the teams you work with.
You will find within the company the opportunities that will lead you to long-term professional development. We would love to discuss the benefits that will add to that.