For our business partner, an ambitious company involved in the development of a complex software ecosystem for e-commerce using the newest technologies, we are looking for a Golang Developer with excellent back-end coding skills and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
You will play a pivotal role in product development, working closely with Developers, Project Managers, Product Owners, and Solution Architects.
Our partner – the latest initiatives of a top Romanian company with almost 20 years of presence on the market which aims to build a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce from scratch based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
Central location: Nearby University subway station, Work at the Office & remote
- Take part in the architectural design and implementation of several high availabilities, scalable and performance-driven services with security in mind.
- Continuously improve your knowledge and the services handled by the team as a result.
- Review code and provide constructive feedback, write tests, and collaborate with team members to ensure high-quality products.
- Proactive attitude in PoC delivery and researching emerging technologies.
- At least 5+ years of experience in software development.
- At least 1+ years of experience in the Golang language
- Good experience in relational databases (pref PostgreSQL), in-memory databases, NoSQL
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Understanding concurrent programming, common data structures, composition
- Knowledge of common security risks and mitigation techniques
- Version control systems and multiple environments
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Analytical thinking
Nice to have:
- Experience developing eCommerce tools and microservices oriented architecture
- Experience with message queue systems (RabbitMQ, Beanstalk) and also Kafka
- Familiarity with in-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached)
- Benchmarking, load, and stress testing
- Database management tools (Percona toolkit)
- Monitoring and logging (Grafana, ELK, Graphite, stated, NewRelic, Sentry)
- Understanding Agile development with Scrum and Kanban
Keywords: Golang, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, AMQP, Queue, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Redis, Memcached, ElasticSearch, Docker, CI/CD, Scrum, Ecommerce
- Exciting projects developed from scratch using the newest technologies: Node.JS, .NET Core, Golang, React.JS, microservices architecture, AI, Machine Learning, Streaming.
- Flexible working schedule and work from home.
- Private medical services subscription
- Meal tickets