For our business partner, an ambitious company involved in the development of a complex software ecosystem for e-commerce using the newest technologies, we are looking for a Node.js Developer with excellent back-end coding skills and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
You will play a pivotal role in product development, working closely with Developers, Project Managers, Product Owners, and Solution Architects.
Our partner – the latest initiatives of a top Romanian company with almost 20 years of presence on the market which aims to build a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce from scratch based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
Central location: Nearby University subway station, Work at the Office & remote
In this role you will:
- Be part of the application development team in the ecosystem of an eCommerce, which covers the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data.
- Participate in cloud development with extended scalability and advanced security requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3+ years experience in back-end development
- Strong experience with Node.Js, PostgreSQL, or MySQL
- Experience with message queue systems (RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, Kafka)
- Familiarity with in-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached)
- Benchmarking, load and stress testing
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools
- Prior experience with database management tools (Percona toolkit)
- Monitoring and logging (Grafana, ELK, Graphite, Statsd, NewRelic, Sentry)
- Server management, cloud DevOps (preferably Google)
- Good understanding of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Prior experience in developing ERP Modules or eCommerce tools and microservices oriented architecture is an advantage.
- Exciting projects developed from scratch using the newest technologies: Node.JS, Golang, React, microservices architecture, AI, Machine Learning, Streaming
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Private medical services subscription
- Meal tickets