We are looking for a skilled Senior .Net Developer for our business partner, a software company that provides real-world solutions to their customers' business automation challenges.
Bring your talent and passion to our business partner team, sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations, empowering people to easily adopt robust automation solutions and gain flexibility and scalability.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Serve as a technical expert on development projects
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Consult with Business Analysts and business partners on potential software solutions for business specifications
- Conduct the most complex and vital work critical to the organization
- Work without supervision with complete latitude for independent judgment
- May mentor less experienced peers and display leadership as needed
- At least 4+ years of previous experience in a similar position
- Professional experience with .Net Core or .Net Framework
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework, etc)
- Professional experience with database development: queries, stored procedures, etc (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Knowledge of WPF framework
- Knowledge of GIT
- Familiar working with agile and scrum methodologies
- Fluent in English.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field