For our business partner - a dynamic company with challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies, we are looking for Senior QA Engineers to be part of a team focused on delivering sustainable solutions for the automotive industry.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages you to be in constant growth and create new pathways to innovative solutions?
Your primary focus will be to test these applications as part of a high-performance design and development team.
- Review requirements, user stories, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases using available test methods;
- Proactively create and execute test cases, triage bugs, and report testing status to project teams;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet product needs;
- Prioritize test coverage, identify risk, and communicate recommendations and updates to stakeholders;
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Maintain an understanding of leading tools and technologies for the development of mission-critical web, database, and related applications.
- At least 4+ years of Software testing, especially in Web and API testing;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of software testing approaches, types, methodologies;
- Experience in test documentation (use cases, test cases, test suites);
- Knowledge of REST services;
- Familiar with a web automation framework (Selenium for example);
- Knowledge of Postman or a similar tool;
- Hands-on experience with APIs and documentation tools (Swagger for example);
- Basic skills of Java syntax or any other programming language, OOP, and data structures at an acceptable level
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks (e.g.: JUnit or TestNG);
- Hands-on experience with an IDE tool (e.g.: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, or VS Code);
- Knowledge of Maven or any build management tool;
- Familiar with SQL and previous experience with a Database management tool (SQL Developer Tool).
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Experience with Agile working models;
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification;
- Experience with Git or similar tool for code versioning;
- Experience with Jenkins or a similar CI tool.
- Training on the application;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun rooms and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.