For our business partner - a dynamic company with challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies, we are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to be part of a team focused on delivering sustainable solutions for one of the most successful companies in automotive industry and the technical ecosystem around it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages you to be in a constant growth and create new pathways to innovative solutions?
You will contribute to ensuring application security and it's appropriate prioritization.
- Implement, enhance and manage security technologies and practices that support the mission to protect infrastructure and the information managed;
- Collaborate with the Engineering teams and other infrastructure teams to detect, analyze, understand, mitigate and permanently fix vulnerabilities;
- Help with the automation of centralized security tests;
- Code review and assistance in order to write secure code;
- Stay close to Product Managers, Security Champions and Developers to enforce guidelines for security and compliance and help prioritizing security measures.
- At least 5+ of experience in working as a security engineer in software development;
- Knowledge of tools/systems such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes;
- An excellent knowledge of malware and threat-based automation workflows and techniques;
- A very sharp mind and ability to work independently as well as collaborating closely with application developers, engineers and others;
- Interest in yet unknown technologies in order to challenge them;
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Constant interest in own security education and oriented towards thinking outside the box;
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Training on application;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun rooms and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.