For our business partner - a dynamic company with challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies, we are looking for a Senior CI/CD Engineer to be part of a team focused on delivering sustainable solutions for one of the most successful companies in automotive industry and the technical ecosystem around it.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes;
- Work with Developers and QA Engineers to orchestrate automated testing and deployment throughout a project lifecycle, from development to production;
- Support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance;
- Develop policies, standards, guidelines, and any relevant related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for the activity of developers;
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability and scalability.
What Makes The Difference
- At least 5+ years of relevant working experience;
- Proficient coding skills (Java and Python);
- Advanced knowledge of tools/systems such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Nice to know Angular, Go, Ansible or OpenShift;
- Proactive can-do attitude;
- A creative approach towards solving technical problems;
- Willingness and ability to learn and apply new concepts or technologies;
- Able to thrive in a collaborative and cross-functional environment.
- Training on application
- Access to training for self-development
- Be part of a young team
- Floating holidays
- Flexible benefits basket
- Fun rooms and various team bounding and team building programs
- Attractive compensation scheme