For our partner – a dynamic company with diverse projects using the latest technologies, we are looking for a Senior Product Owner.
The project is for an innovator in current television entertainment, which year by year created new ways to evolve by using up to date tools and technologies in order to deliver the best user experience on the market.
- You will manage the delivery of one to three Scrum Teams, by maintaining the Backlog, establishing the priorities based on the business objectives and agreeing on the delivery timeline with the stakeholders;
- Reporting to the Site Lead, you will work closely with the Scrum Master of your teams and with the Product and Program managers in order to be aligned;
- Mastering the organizational and technical context, focusing on optimizing delivery scope and schedule;
- You are accountable for the number of Sprint Ready Backlog Items;
- Create and follow-up on the Team Release Plan;
- Review the work done by the Development team;
- Manage product level integration issues;
- Facilitate the information exchange between all the stakeholders and report on team progress and performance;
- Create the Product Life-Cycle documentation.
What Makes The Difference
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other-related field;
- Min. 5 years of professional experience with recent background on a similar role;
- Experience with Scrum and planning the Agile delivery of a project across multiple quarters;
- Hands-on experience in Product Ownership or Project Management within a cross-functional team;
- Previous accountability on the deliverables presented by a development team within the sprint timeline, based on the objectives of that sprint;
- In charge of the sprint timeline and scrum product methodologies;
- Experience in integration activities within the life-cycle of a product/project that serves a high number of users;
- Identifying and solving problems based on business or technical aspects;
- Client management experience;
- Advanced level of English.
- Access to training for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation plan.