For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to identify their development gaps, enable Continuous Integration, automate deployments with the available tools, techniques, and implement the best practices and solutions.
- Manage the build and release processes across multiple environments and infrastructure;
- Participate in the development of contingency plans including reliable backup and restore procedures;
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to improve the build, release, and deployment process;
- Help to automate and streamline operations and processes;
- Setup monitoring and alerting mechanisms along with analyzing application logs;
- Perform integration and performance tests;
- Support and maintain the existing CI/CD pipelines
- Explore, experiment, and implement new ideas for the latest DevOps tools for application deployment and monitoring;
- Analyze and recommend software configuration that best matches business rules;
- Suggest solutions and work on them to improve the existing applications and services;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 2+ years experience in DevOps/Operations/SRE
- Understanding software architecture and design;
- Relevant university degree in IT or in the related domain;
- Good level in the English language – both spoken and written;
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and comply with strict deadlines;
- Pro-active behavior, good organization, and time management skills;
- Knowledge of software release and deployment processes (CI/CD);
- Good knowledge of the following technologies and tools:
- SQL databases: Microsoft SQL Server
- Software versioning tools: Git, TFS
- Container technology: Docker, Kubernetes
- Reporting and monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
- MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Helm;
- Professional development roadmap within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Continuous learning by having access to soft skills & technical training/certifications/conferences and IT&S events, office Library, Pluralsight.
- Private medical subscription for the staff members and their children.
- Gradually increased the number of annual holidays from 21 to 26.
- Fixed annual holiday bonus.
- Childbirth support.
- Annual team building activities and regular events.