For our business partner, an established Automotive data solutions provider, in 2020 to become a global leader within the automotive data market, we are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer.
You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for implementation and development of the Business Intelligence Data Warehouse
- Managing ETL pipelines for all our marketing database contact & demographic flows, ensuring all data acquisition and classification is reflected in the marketing database
- Identify and assemble/integrate relevant data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Monitoring and error logging on all data procedures
- Documentation of data model and associated processes
- Top-level reporting on the databases in terms of size, growth, and stability
- Ensure all data processes are compliant with relevant regulations and data
- security requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Data Warehouse or Data Engineer;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Experience in integrating different data sources, both scheduled and using APIs
- Good Knowledge of ETL
- Experience with relational SQL databases
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with the following technology: Google Big Query, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Blendr, Analytics Canvas, HubSpot, Salesforce, Drupal
- Programming languages: Python.