For our business partner, one of the leading service providers for commercial mobility in Europe, we are looking for a Java Back-end Developer. The teams responsible for the development of each product are contributing to making the transportation services not only efficient but also digital and sustainable.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the planning, development, and operation of new web applications for the company's products;
- Work on maintenance of existing applications as well as porting of these applications to cloud environments;
- Be involved in the further development of the company's software development processes.
- At least 4 + years of experience as a Back-end Developer;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Proficient with Java/JavaEE and a good understanding of its best practices;
- Good knowledge of Spring(Boot);
- Proven knowledge in using Docker, CI/CD, Jenkins, GitLab, and cloud computing;
- Previous experience with microservice design patterns (Event sourcing, Event streaming).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes and Kafka.
- Performance bonus – annual
- Medical insurance