Our business partner - a leading financial software company based in Norway, is looking to extend its teams in Bucharest, hiring an IT&C Project Manager.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for delivering projects in time, within project scope & budget, managing expectations, and achieving the mutually agreed targets.
- Plan, monitor, and control all aspects of a technical project life cycle working closely with project stakeholders
- Define and communicate tasks, milestone dates, status, and resource allocation
- Identifies the project risks, their chance of occurring, and the applicable measures in case the event occurs
- Create and maintain project documentation
- In charge of track progress & project tasks review to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
- Coordinate delivery of development and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Reporting to IT management team on project milestones and delivery on a regular basis
- Communicate effectively with technical associates, development staff, and end-users throughout the organization
- At least 4+ years experience in technical Project Management in an Agile environment
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Prior experience in gathering business requirements and documenting business processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple work streams and/or projects concurrently, and deliver on-time;
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines and able to manage multiple high priority requests without sacrificing quality of the deliverable.
- Outstanding collaborative capabilities, illustrating proficiency in both verbal and written communications.
- Effectively interacts with all levels of management within the client and internal organization.
- Self-motivation and function comfortably in an environment that requires ability to deal with multi-tasks, independently and with self-initiative.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude;
- Able to fit in and cooperate with a team;
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Medical insurance
- Gym subscription covered
- Meal tickets
- Premium team buildings (Cannes, Barcelona)
- Cellphone bill covered
- Flexible schedule