For our business partner, the leader in Europe in software and services provided for the optical and audio prosthesis industries, we are looking for a skilled Software .Net Developer. We are seeking passionate people who like to get stuff done, who can always focus on the big picture, and are ready to keep learning and improving, no matter how long they've been in the business.
- Conception and implementation of high-quality services with respect to the optical standards
- Continuous improvement (guidelines, code review etc.)
- Production of documented and tested code (unit and integration)
- Improvement of the user experience
- Exchange with foreign collaborators
- At least 2 years experience in object-oriented development
- Knowledge of frameworks: xUnit.net/ NUnit (priority), EF Core, .NET Core
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Knowledge in continuous integration systems (Jenkins)
- Good interpersonal skills and transparency (working with different teams)
- Hardworking and ambitious, able to tackle obstacles in an innovative way
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics